The future of video games: the fastest, bloodiest, deadliest, most adjective-abusing, action-packed first-person shooter of 1996 brought to you by Pixel Titans. Coming May 9, 2017.
It’s your yearly scrapping mission, but this year is different. Your humble scout ship has been recruited to join the massive spacecraft ICARUS. They plan to head to far edge of the galaxy, to a remote sector where other scrappers have not yet dared to venture.
The rewards could be unimaginable. But so are the risks. It may be unexplored space, but it’s a gamble you know you must take.
You return from a run empty handed, but worse, ICARUS is no where to be found. You check your coordinates. You try the coms. No answer from your comrades on ICARUS. Yet their teleporter appears in-range and responsive.
So you grab a gun “just in case” and teleport onto ICARUS. What could go wrong?
STRAFE® is pushing the limits of what humans can safely experience with computer generated graphics. Never before has such realism been rendered on screen and maybe never again.
STRAFE® has amazing bleeding edge features such as:
- Endless levels! Every game load creates a unique and new level with billions of possibilities!
- 100% Virtualized "real" environments
- ÜBER-GORE ® Tech
- BLAZING Fast gameplay and responsive controls
- Realtime first person upright biped simulation
- Full-Featured 3d projection matrices
- Unsigned 32 bit colors!
- Colored lighting!
- Ultra large resolutions with a unique 16:9 screen ratio
- Digital Gravity
- Multidemention poliginal meshes derived from over a thousand unique vertices's
STRAFE® is for hardcore players. It is not recommended for children.